You are here
Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Dr. Haozhe "Harry" Wang completed his Ph.D. training at MIT EECS in 2020 and postdoctoral study at MIT AeroAstro until 2021. Before joining Duke in 2023, he was a postdoctoral fellow at Caltech. The Wang Lab is committed to advancing engineering strategies for atomic layers, integral to futuristic computing paradigms.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2021
- M.Sc.Eng. Shanghai Jiao Tong University (China), 2015
- M.S. Northwestern University, 2014
- B.S. Shanghai Jiao Tong University (China), 2012
Nanofabrication and nanodevices
Semiconductors, ceramics, metals
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions
- Best Poster Award. Materials Research Society. 2022
- KNI Prize Postdoctoral Fellowship. The Kavli Foundation and Caltech. 2021
- Quantum Hackathon Creative Award. MIT. 2020
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Wang, H; Yao, Z; Acauan, L; Kong, J; Wardle, BL, Toward MXene interconnects, Matter, vol 4 no. 5 (2021), pp. 1447-1449 [10.1016/j.matt.2021.04.008] [abs].
- Wang, H; Hu, A; Li, M, Synthesis of hierarchical mushroom-like cobalt nanostructures based on one-step galvanostatic electrochemical deposition, Crystengcomm, vol 16 no. 34 (2014), pp. 8015-8019 [10.1039/c4ce00967c] [abs].