Skip to main content
You are here
Christoph F. Schmidt
Hertha Sponer Distinguished Professor of Physics
Appointments and Affiliations
- Hertha Sponer Distinguished Professor of Physics
- Professor of Physics
- Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Professor of Biology
- Office Location: Duke University, Department of Physics, Duke Box 90305, 124 Science Drive, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-2708
- Email Address: email@example.com
- D.R. Technical University of Munich (Germany), 1988
- BIOLOGY 425: Biophysics II
- BIOLOGY 791T: Tutorial
- PHYSICS 174: Introduction to Frontiers of Biophysics
- PHYSICS 415: Biophysics II
- PHYSICS 493: Research Independent Study
In the News
- Jayachandran, C; Ghosh, A; Prabhune, M; Bath, J; Turberfield, AJ; Hauke, L; Enderlein, J; Rehfeldt, F; Schmidt, CF, A DNA-based optical force sensor for live-cell applications, Biorxiv (2021) [abs].
- Haertter, D; Wang, X; Fogerson, SM; Ramkumar, N; Crawford, JM; Poss, KD; Di Talia, S; Kiehart, DP; Schmidt, CF, DeepProjection: Rapid and structure-specific projections of tissue sheets embedded in 3D microscopy stacks using deep learning, Biorxiv (2021) [10.1101/2021.11.17.468809] [abs].
- Nishi, K; MacKintosh, FC; Schmidt, CF, Multiscale Microrheology Using Fluctuating Filaments as Stealth Probes., Physical Review Letters, vol 127 no. 15 (2021) [10.1103/physrevlett.127.158001] [abs].
- Raja, SO; Chizhik, AI; Schmidt, CF; Enderlein, J; Ghosh, A, Mapping Activity-Dependent Quasi-stationary States of Mitochondrial Membranes with Graphene-Induced Energy Transfer Imaging., Nano Letters, vol 21 no. 19 (2021), pp. 8244-8249 [10.1021/acs.nanolett.1c02672] [abs].
- Ranaivosod, FM; Khalid, AAM; Rosenfeld, S; Schmidt, CF; Houdusse, AM, The Mitotic Kinesin-6 KIF20A is an Unconventional Transporter and Network Builder, Biophysical Journal, vol 120 no. 3 (2021), pp. 289A-289A [abs].
Affiliate Topics in Materials Research