You are here
Yongshin is a PhD student and doing research work in Professor Dr. David Mitzi's group.
Yongshin's current research focuses on defect resistant multinary chalcogenides and inorganic lead free perovskite materials for photovoltaic application.
Chalcogenide and perovskite materials for photovoltaic application.
- Kim, Y; Choi, IH, Pressure-dependent Raman spectra of Cu2GeS3 and Cu2SnS3, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol 770 (2019), pp. 959-963 [10.1016/j.jallcom.2018.08.206] [abs].
- Kim, Y; Choi, IH, Characterization of a co-evaporated Cu2SnS3 thin-film solar cell, Thin Solid Films, vol 669 (2019), pp. 351-354 [10.1016/j.tsf.2018.11.023] [abs].
- Lee, K; Kim, Y; Song, N; Choi, IH; Park, SY, Structural, optical, and electrical properties of boron-doped ZnO1-xSx thin films deposited by MOCVD, Current Applied Physics, vol 19 no. 1 (2019), pp. 14-19 [10.1016/j.cap.2018.10.018] [abs].
- Kim, Y; Choi, IH; Park, SY, Characterization of Cu2SnS3 thin films prepared by sulfurization of co-evaporated Cu–SnS precursor layers, Thin Solid Films, vol 666 (2018), pp. 61-65 [10.1016/j.tsf.2018.09.035] [abs].
- Kim, Y; Choi, IH, High pressure Raman scattering of a co-evaporated Cu2SnSe3 thin film, Thin Solid Films, vol 647 (2018), pp. 9-12 [10.1016/j.tsf.2017.11.014] [abs].